This is an example of med-line email inbox.
With a med-line email account, instead of having email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com, you join the ranks of medical professionalism by having a medical domain name behind your email address. You will now be able to tell your colleagues, patients, and professional partners to contact you at firstname.lastname@example.org. For me, I have found this to give me increased credibility as a physician compared to using third-party providers such as yahoo and gmail which are not in the field of medicine.
Imagine your email name for example as email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or DrDougieHowser@med-line.org.
Sign-Up Today! An inexpensive $30 per year.
- Get Organized
- Manage Your Calendar
- Manage Your Daily Tasks
- Keep a Running Journal
- Make Post-It Notes
- Maintain An Efficient Address Book
- Discuss topics with colleagues and friends
- Store Important Files for Remote Access (i.e. powerpoint presentations, resumes, etc..)
- Maintain and Share a Photo Album (share your favorite pics with friends or send photos to professionals)
- Join Instant Messenger Discussions
- Access and Keep Track of Internet Bookmarks Remotely
- Tell everyone about your new medical email address and say goodbye to public email accounts which expire or delete your records
- Add complete privacy to your account and say goodbye to public email providers that submit your information to third-parties
- Store up to 0.5 gigabytes worth of email and data
At less than 10 cents per day, you will be increasing
your professional medical reputation and productivity
while joining the ranks with other oustanding physicians.
Your contribution goes towards defraying our high operating costs
while allowing med-line.org to continue serving its members.
Or write to Med-Line Web Mail Account and Personal Web Organizer